Luxurious 90% Hungarian Goose Down

£65.00£425.00

Hungarian Goose Down is regarded as some of the finest down in the world and these are wonderfully luxurious duvets with a sumptuous yet dreamy feel. The highest quality Hungarian Goose Down is used in the making of these duvets which are hand filled to order in the UK.  They have a 90% Hungarian goose down content with the remaining 10% comprising of fine goose feathers which adds a little weight. They have a superior 300 thread count cotton percale casing which is beautifully finished with white sateen piping. Made to the highest standards they will provide many years of sublime comfort and will last through many wash cycles. They come with a seven year guarantee. This is a made to order product with delivery in 6-8 days.

Size guide

Duvet buying guide

Size Charts Clear

Detailed Images

Reviews

Read Reviews Write Review
  1. Sorry, no reviews have been written on this product yet

Be the first to review “Luxurious 90% Hungarian Goose Down”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *