Hungarian Goose Down Pillows

£85.00£145.00

Hungarian Goose Down is renown as being amongst the finest quality of down available in the world. These luxurious pillows are filled with 90% pure Hungarian goose down with the remaining 10% being of very fine feathers and nothing else. This is unlike some cheaper Hungarian Goose Down pillows which have a layer of Hungarian Goose Down around a core of lower quality feather or down. These pillows are wonderfully comfortable and the fill power of 700 plus evidences the high quality of natural goose down used in the filling. The pillows are available in soft, medium or firm support levels and are beautifully presented in a 300TC pure cotton percale casing with double stitching finished with white sateen piping. This is a made to order product with delivery in 6-8 days.

Size Charts
Clear

Detailed Images

Reviews

Read Reviews Write Review
  1. Sorry, no reviews have been written on this product yet

Be the first to review “Hungarian Goose Down Pillows”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *